We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Let Dental Solutions Market Street help you find a dentist in Center City Philadelphia by insurance. Our staff is accustomed to working with patients with many different insurance plans. We can assist you in locating a dentist that takes insurance, help you make the most of your dental plan benefits, and even submit the claim information on your behalf. For more information, contact us at (267) 367-5012.
Learning How to Use My Dental Insurance with a Dentist in Center City Philadelphia
The world of dental insurance can seem confusing to those that do not deal with it on a daily basis. By understanding the following insurance basics, you can make the most of your benefits once you find a dentist in Center City Philadelphia by insurance.
- Patients may pay different prices for the same service. This is due to the fact that most dental plans are employer-sponsored, so the benefits vary from employer to employer even among people with the same insurance carrier.
- Patients are ultimately responsible for the full cost of any services provided.
- A dental plan that requires you to see a dentist that accepts PPO insurance may still offer some coverage even if you see a non-network provider.
- A dental plan that requires you to see a dentist that accepts HMO insurance typically will not cover you if you see a non-network provider.
- HMO dental plans tend to be more economical and may not require a deductible or co-pay.
I Need a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance
Our staff can help you locate a dentist and answer most insurance-related questions. Please contact your insurer with specific questions about your benefits. To avoid any unpleasant surprises, it is a good idea to ask your insurer the following questions:
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- What happens if there is not a network dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Does my plan require me to pay an annual deductible?
- What percentage of the cost do I bear once I meet my deductible?
- How much is my office visit fee?
- Am I limited on the number of times that I can see the dentist each year?
- Am I covered for braces and other orthodontic services?
- Am I covered for cosmetic and restorative services?
- Am I covered for dentures and dental implants?
- Do certain services have to be authorized in advance?
- Can I see a specialist without a referral?
- What is the process for appealing a denied claim?
Why Should I Choose Dental Solutions Market Street for My Dental Care?
In addition to providing quality dental care at affordable prices, you can rest assured that our dentists and staff will help you make the most of your dental benefits. We will coordinate with your insurer to make sure that you get the maximum coverage for any services, and we will help you understand the treatment options available under your plan. While we try to keep your out-of-pocket costs to a minimum, we do offer financing plans when necessary. Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Horizon (BCBS)
- Keystone East Plan
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia