We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Will Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers Make You Happy with Your Smile?
Do you want a better, brighter, more beautiful smile? Then cosmetic dentistry veneers may fulfill your dental desires. Why Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers Make People Smile Dental veneers are very thin shells of porcelain or composite resin that are bonded onto the front of teeth to improve their appearance. They are often placed to cover misshapen teeth, badly-spaced teeth, chipped teeth, staining, and crooked teeth. They can be made out of porcelain or a resin composite, yet porcelain has become more popular because it completely resists staining and looks more like your natural teeth. The Truth about Treatment While veneers have become very popular, they are not right for everyone. Your eligibility will depend on your specific dental concerns, your preference, and your budget. You will first need to have a veneer dentist evaluate your teeth to see if you’re a suitable candidate. If you are eligible, you need to consider the following pros and cons of treatment: Positives
- The most natural looking option
- Customized to the exact shade and shape of your natural teeth
- Requires less removal of tooth structure than cosmetic dental bonding or dental crowns
- Won’t stain
- Veneers tend to cost more than both cosmetic dental bonding and dental crowns, but prices vary by the complexity of your case and the location of your family dentist Philadelphia. To reduce initial costs, your veneer dentist may accept insurance, offer payment plans, or take dental discount plans like DentRite.
- Some people experience temporary tooth sensitivity following placement, but this subsides in a short time.
- Veneers are permanent and cannot be removed.
Keeping Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers Looking Good and Lasting Long Veneers can last more than a decade with proper care and cleaning:
- Maintain good oral hygiene habits, including daily brushing and flossing to prevent veneers from getting decayed over time.
- Avoid bad dental habits like nail-biting and chewing ice, which can damage thin veneers.
- Visit your family dentist Philadelphia for regular check-ups and cleanings.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Philadelphia, call today at or make an appointment. Dental Solutions Creating Smiles offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Philadelphia. With 11 offices in the Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey Region, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .