Your dental health is important, and our patients’ safety is our top priority. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very closely.
Posted on: May 30, 2014
Top 5 Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
This article will outline the five most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures. It is not meant to give you complete information about all of these procedures, but should be used as a starting point for you to compare them and research them further.
- Bridges, Dental Partials – These are custom made false teeth that dentists put permanently between two real and healthy teeth. This is called a dental bridge. It is for people with a missing tooth or missing teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Helps patients that have stained, yellowed or discolored teeth. The average cost for this procedure is $500.00. Average length of this procedure is one hour.
- Composite Resin Bonding – Patients who have stained or yellow teeth should consider this procedure. It does not take much time- usually 45 minutes to an hour.
- Crowns & Bridges – These are for patients who have a large cavity, a fractured tooth, or a tooth that needs or has had root canal therapy. This procedure is generally more expensive and a little lengthier.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns are generally for people who have a large cavity or who have fractured a tooth. This procedure is more expensive, and its average length is one to one and a half hours.
Although these are the most popular procedures, keep in mind you should research every cosmetic dentistry procedure you might want in depth and for yourself. It is easy to do this on the Internet. Costs will generally vary, so be sure to ask about fees. Most cosmetic dentists offer advanced care. This means you can expect a pain free and even comfortable experience that will produce your desired results.